At Three Deuce, we exist to answer your most critical brand questions:
Exactly how will we get there?
The answers are found through our three Core Brand Consulting services:
Mission, Vision, Values and Purpose (MVVP)
More than ever before, consumers desire to connect with brands on a deeper level. They don't just want to know what you produce; they want to know what you value.
Our MVVP service is designed to elicit and elevate the best of your company, its people, and your brand. Starting with a deep understanding of your corporate and brand-level assets and values, we engage your team to think creatively and boldly about the brand's "reason for being" – how it makes the world a better place. The resulting Mission, Vision, Values and Purpose Statement is a manifesto for brand meaning and positive change.
Benefits of MVVP:
- Meaningful connections. Your customers will enjoy deeper, richer connections with your company and brand, because they will understand that you stand for something greater than just making money.
- Inspired employees. Your team will be more motivated and engaged, because they, too, will see that there is a higher calling in their work.
- Organic innovation. New-to-the-world ideas will naturally flow from your unique purpose.
Everyone wants brand growth. But without a clear picture of what you want to stand for, how can you know whether you’re getting closer to your goals?
No great brand was ever built without a strong positioning. Positioning is:
by those you seek to motivate.
Positioning is not about where you are today. It's about tomorrow, next year and ten years from today. When you define your positioning, you make a proactive choice for the equity you will own and the benefits you will provide to those you serve.
At Three Deuce, we've created and refined a process to find the "sweet spot" where your strengths and passions meet the needs and wants of your customers. And we apply our 15 years of experience in facilitation to draw the best thinking from your team, ensuring they'll be committed to execution. The result is a positioning only your brand can own.
Benefits of Brand Positioning:
- Better decision-making. Positioning is an essential framework for helping you decide what to do – and what not to do.
- Efficiency & effectiveness. A proverb states, "He who chases two rabbits will catch neither." Positioning focuses your limited resources on a clearly defined goal, enabling these investments to build upon each other instead of being deployed scattershot.
- Control. Either position yourself, or your competitors will happily do it for you. Positioning gives you control over your own brand image, because it defines the space you can own like no one else.
Once you've established where you're going, strategy defines how you'll get there. Here your brand comes to life through everything you say and do. Every touchpoint is an opportunity to enhance the power of your brand, and must be managed accordingly.
At Three Deuce, our Brand Strategy services take three forms: Messaging (what you say), Experience (what you do), and Guidance (how you're doing). For each, you'll get a clear, prescriptive guide for action, now and in the coming months and years, to take your brand to a higher level.
Benefits of Brand Strategy:
- Differentiation. Strategy helps you zig where others zag. You’ll not just say something different, you’ll do something different.
- Leadership. Your team will know how to get the brand to where it needs to be. And customers and competitors will see your brand as a leader and innovator.
- Impact. Brand strategy brings results. You’ll spend your time, energy and dollars more wisely. You’ll attract the kind of customers you want, and keep them coming back.
Need other services?
Because we focus solely on what we do well, Three Deuce offers only these branding services. Of course, our clients often have additional needs, so we've developed a network of resources whose work and character we trust, and we can activate this network as your needs dictate. These resources can handle the complete range of marketing services – design, market research, public relations, and others. At your preference, we can also manage these resources for you.